TaylorMade TP ATV Wedge (64 degree, Steel, KBS Wedge Flex, Right Hand) was listed on Amazon for $150.00, selling for $79.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by TaylorMade. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- New ATV (All-Terrian Versatility) Sole lets you play all critical shots with one wedge: chip, pitch, flop, explosion from sand, out of the rough, off a tight lie
- Bounce angle changes depending on how the head and face are positioned
- New all-milled groove design and micro-texture across the face generates more spin withing USGA rules
- New Lamkin wedge grip extends farther down the shaft for improved traction when choking down
- New Tour-Inspired shapes with a beautiful non-plated Tour Satin finish
Born from years of research and development as well as extensive player testing, TaylorMade Golf is proud to introduce the ATV (All-Terrain Versatility), a wedge created to offer golfers a simple choice to handle the multitude of shots and course conditions. With its strategically designed sole geometries, the ATV is the most versatile wedge in golf. The ATV’s sole design was designed with every curve, angle and edge serving a purpose to make the club more versatile. Significant relief at the toe, heel and trailing edge reduces resistance and changes how the sole reacts with turf and sand, depending on how the club is positioned at address and how much the face is opened. Each ATV sole is slightly different, depending on the loft. The ATV wedge incorporates a new groove design created by TaylorMade’s R&D department that generates nearly as much spin as its previous highest spinning groove ever, the Z, outlawed in high-level competitions starting last year when the USGA reformed its definition of acceptable groove design. In addition, the flat areas between the grooves of the ATV wedge clubface incorporate a micro-texture that helps hold the ball to impart backspin.
Buy for $79.99 brand new
Save 47% ($70.01) by purchasing on Amazon.com